Tencel sheets is the ultimate bed sheet for hot sleepers. Tencel is soft, breathable, lightweight and can keep you cool throughout the night. Tencel bedding is made from the pulp of eucalyptus wood, it makes the sheet naturally cooling. This semi-synthetic fabric can wick away all your sweat, helping you sleep comfortably at night.
• Made from 100% TENCEL™
• STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
• Crafted with 880 thread count measured by Metric System for natural and silky softness.
• Produced by environmentally responsible processes from the sustainably sourced natural raw material wood
• A wrinkle-resistance process ensures that linens and textiles stay smooth and soft
• Color retention helps retain vibrancy
• Gentle on Skin, Feels Cool & Dry, and is 100% organically produced
• Easy to care for: machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low
• Elasticated edging for fitted sheet.
5pcs Set: Quilt Cover, Fitted Sheet, Pillow Case & Bolster Case
• 210cm x 210cm + 7cm (X1), 152 x 191cm + 45cm depth (X1), 48cm x 74cm + 5cm (X2), 38cm x 110cm (X1) : (Queen)
• 245cm x 210cm + 7cm (X1), 182 x 191cm + 45cm depth (X1), 48cm x 74cm + 5cm (X2), 38cm x 110cm (X1) : (King)
5pcs Set contains:
Queen or King pc/set - 5 (including: 1 Quilt Cover, 1 Fitted Sheet, 2 Pillow Cases & 1 Bolster Case)
Washing & Care Instructions:
- Wash sheets separately, avoid mixing with deep colours.
- Use a small amount of delicate detergent -- no bleaching.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry at low heat on gentle cycle.
- Cool iron on reverse.
- Avoid drying the sheet directly under sunlight as it may cause discolouration.